BFT Gate Motor Kit For Swing Gate - Igea Single - Suits Farms Gates & More
Single Swing Gate Motor Kit
The BFT Igea articulated arm drive motor is a premium motor for swing gates which are mounted on large posts or brick pillars.
This motor has been in the BFT range for nearly 20 years, unmatched performance when a motor is required for heavier gates such as wrought iron, solid clad gates or even farm style gates.
Designed primarily for residential use and suitable for swing gate leaves up to 2.5 metres wide and weighing up to 250kg each leaf. We have also succesfully installed these motors on gates up to 4m and 80kg such as farm gates. The motors feature internal limit switch cam sensors which mean ground stops are not mandatory.
Made In Italy - 2 Year Warranty - Installation available in Victoria at extra cost or Australia wide delivery - contact us!
2 versions are available
IGEA Double kit - for gates to 2.5m leaf and 250kg -
- 1 x BFT IGEA Motors
- 1 x Control Panel With 230v Power Lead
- 2 x BFT Mitto Remote Control Transmitters
- A minimum space of 500mm is required between the centre of the hinge and any obstruction (wall/fence)
- Use 3 core flexible cable 1.5mm2 to wire the motors
-The motors are 24v, which means no electrician is required to run the cable across the driveway. These motors are external transformer or solar power friendly
- Delivery time usually 2-3 days through Courier or Australia Post
- Need more information? Don't hesitate to call us on 1300 71 71 39 or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org