Safety Sensor - Reflective for gates
BFT Gate Safety Sensor
This BFT safety sensor is a polarised ultra sensitive, long range, retro-reflective photoelectric beam. This gate safety sensor module uses a modulated beam which stops interference from the sun and can be used outdoors to 10 metres.
It works with any most gate control boards including sliding, swing or roller doors. It is used as a safety device to control automatic gates.
With IP66 rated case the sensor is ideal for outdoor installations and is a good option as wiring is only required on one side of the driveway.
- Long range beam for up to 10 metres gate opening
- Input Voltage 12 – 250V AC/DC - 24v supply from BFT motors
- Polarised retro reflective type
- Polycarbonate weatherproof casing, anti fog/rain/dew
- 4 core 0.5mm security cable required between sensor and gate motor
- Comes with reflector cover to assist with weather conditions
- Rugged all weather design (IP-66)
- LED indicator beam alignment
Easy to install gate sensor for BFT & various brand gate motors