Safety Sensor - Reflective for gates
Gate Safety Sensor
The PE1500 is a polarised ultra sensitive, long range, retro-reflective photoelectric beam. This gate safety sensor module uses a modulated beam which stops interference from the sun and can be used outdoors to 10 metres.
It works with any most gate control boards including sliding, swing or roller doors. It is used as a safety device to control automatic gates.
With IP66 rated case the PE1500 is ideal for outdoor installations and is a good option as wiring is only required on one side of the driveway.
- Long range beam, 10 metres outdoor
- Input Voltage 12 – 250V AC/DC
- Polarised retro reflective type
- Polycarbonate weatherproof casing, anti fog/rain/dew
- 4 core 0.5mm security cable required between sensor and gate motor
- Comes with reflector cover to assist with weather conditions
- Rugged all weather design (IP-66)
- LED indicator beam alignment