Melbourne suburbs Installation of BFT 600kg Sliding gate motor with 2 remote controls
Replacement Sliding Gate Motor
BFT Deimos Motor Melbourne Installation
Need a replacement sliding gate motor, look no further than the quality Italian made BFT Deimos Ultra sliding gate motor. This kit is suitable for residential or light industrial sliding gates. It presents great value for an Italian made motor and is suitable for gates up to 600kg on flat level ground. It can also operate light gates under 150kg on light sloping blocks.
This premium Italian made sliding gate motor is packed with lot's of features other motor's on the market simply do not have. The BFT Deimos has proven to be a reliable motor very suitable for the Australian homes.
- Our qualified Electrician will install this product in Melbourne and surrounding areas
- Lots of access control and safety options are available to pair with this motor
- Including safety sensors, bluetooth phone app, pin code keypad and more
- Powered Gates Australia are authorised BFT suppliers and installers
- An External transformer option available and this motor can be operated by Solar power. (Don't have to have powerpoint at gate)
- Obstruction sensing device which reverses the motion should the gate come into contact with a vehicle or pedestrian. (We still recommend photo sensors)
- Optional battery back-up can be fitted within the operator casing.
- Made in Italy
- 2 year warranty
Replacement gate motor for existing gates:
1 x BFT Sliding gate motor 24v A600 ULTRA model with 230v Australian plug
2 x BFT Mitto 2 button remote control transmitters (extra remote controls can be purchased in store)
Installation of this motor for Melbourne areas +30km from Melbourne Metro
Installation in areas such as Geelong, Mornington peninsula and Victorian rural areas will incur a surcharge - price excludes gst (supply & install gate motor)
- Gate must be in good condition with existing gear rack, mains power and concrete pad for mounting, extra costs may apply
- Need more information? Don't hesitate to call us on 1300 71 71 39 or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org