BFT Gate Motor Kit For Swing Gate - Virgo Double
The BFT Virgo swing gate motor is a premium motor for swing gates which are mounted on brick pillars or large posts.
Ideal for all installation situations with inbuilt Control unit. limit switches and mechanical stops incorporated in the swing gate operator.
The BFT Virgo swing gate motor is designed primarily for residential use and suitable for swing gate leaves up to 2.0 metres wide and weighing up to 200 kg each leaf. The speed of travel is quite quick compared to a standard swing gate motor ensuring a opening of approx 10 seconds, depending on gate angle and installation
Made In Italy - 2 Year Warranty - Installation available in Victoria at extra cost - contact us!
- 2 x BFT Virgo Swing Gate Motors including built in BFT control board
- 2 x BFT Mitto Remote Control Transmitters
BFT Virgo Swing gate motor installation tips:
- A minimum side space of 400mm is required between the hinge and any obstruction (wall/fence)
- The maximum reach in for the arm to reach the gate is 230mm (if you have large pillars and the gates are mounted in the middle we may need to upgrade the motors)
- Use 2 core flat cable 1.5mm2 and 4 core 0.5mm2 security cable to wire the slave motor
-The motors are 24v, which means no electrician is required to run the cable across the driveway for the slave motor
- Ensure you use adequate fixing to the brick, we recommend using concrete screw bolts over dyna bolts.
- Delivery time usually 2-3 days through Courier or Australia Post
- Need more information? Don't hesitate to call us on 1300 71 71 39 or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org